Cool Maintenance’s insulated panels are perfect for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications; from cold rooms, freezers, wine cellars, insulated containers and trailers, to roofs, containers for shops and ATMs, and prefabricated buildings – including schools and phone shops.
UNIQUE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Our insulated panels are manufactured to the most exacting standards, using the highest quality raw materials available on the market. Our manufacturing process complies with the strictest local and international standards, which include: SABS, Hazard Analyses Critical Control Point (HACCP) and EU standards.
The Pre Pained Galvanised steel sheeting that forms the base of the panel is manufactured using a roll form machine that creates our unique tongue and groove joint. Thereafter, an industrial adhesive is used to bond a polystyrene sheet between two layers of Pre Painted Galvanised steel sheeting.
We are able to offer clients a choice of concealed and surface mounted options for the plumbing and wiring installations in our prefab buildings.
Clients are able to choose from a selection of interior and exterior finishes based on materials, which include: steel, stainless steel, galvanised steel, PVC, wood, fibre, cement panels, plastered, and painted gloss or matt.
A standard Pre Pained Galvanised panel width is 1 192mm wide and can be manufactured at a length up to 15m. Panels are available in a wide range of densities and thicknesses.
THE BENEFITS OF INSULATED PANELS
- Construction time for a building can be reduced by up to 30%
- Lower costs and less material wastage
- Insulated panels can be used for a wide variety of applications and can be fabricated to suit any building design
- Insulated panels provide superior thermal performance, ensuring that the building is heated evenly and is free from cold or hot spots. This also helps to reduce the heating and cooling costs
- More floor space is available as insulated panel structure provides excellent strength and insulation with a thinner wall width
- Insulated panel structures provide significant resistance to airborne sound
- Insulated panel structures are airtight, preventing heat loss from the building and preventing moist air from penetrating the structure.